About UNICEF Internship 2023:
UNICEF is a United Nations organization working for children’s rights. The organization has been providing various aid to India for a long time and has been encouraging people to donate money and time to the cause. The organization provides internship opportunities to students all over the world as part of its social enterprise.
The UNICEF Internship 2023 is fully funded, and all the candidates will get a certificate. The program starts from 1st April and will end by 16th June. Once you fulfill the eligibility requirements, you can apply for the UNICEF Internship 2023 ,allbuzzin. Two roles are available for the candidates, i.e., full-time and part-time.
The length of the internship will vary according to location. Unicef will pay for all of your living expenses, travel expenses, and visa fees. The UNICEF Internship Program allows students and recent graduates to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF’s work. There are internship opportunities available all over the world.
UNICEF Internships 2023 Details:
Educational Requirements: Undergraduate/Graduate/Ph.D.
Stipend: Fully Funded
Job Location: Variable
Experience Required: Variable
UNICEF Internships 2023 Educational Qualification:
- All applicants must be enroll in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree programme at the time of application.
- People who graduated from university within the last two years are also eligible to apply.
- They must have excelled academically at their most recent university or educational institution.
The UNICEF Internships 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Those candidates who are in the final year of graduation or degree course with a minimum of 60% or above.
- Those candidates who are looking to take up a Non-Academic Internship at UNICEF.
- Those candidates who are looking to take up an Academic Internship at UNICEF.
- Non-Academic Intern positions: These are positions that are not concerned with research and development activities but with business, administration, and other administrative-related tasks.
- Academic Internships: These are positions that deal with research and development activities only
- Those candidates who have received a Master’s degree or higher from a GCE, US/UK credential recognised by the University of Cambridge (or equivalent) or those who hold a PhD from a recognised University/College in India or abroad will be considered for both the academic and non-academic internships offered by UNICEF India.
- Those candidates who have complete a Master’s degree of minimum 60% from a GCE, US/UK credential recognise by the University of Cambridge (or equivalent) or those who hold a PhD from a recognise University/College in India or abroad will be considered for both the academic and non-academic internships offered by UNICEF India.
- Those candidates are not eligible for any scholarship schemes and other funding schemes of UNICEF India.
- All the applications should be submitted through online application form only.
- There is no age required for this internship, you can apply as long as you are a bright and innovative young mind with good communication skills with face to face interviews.
UNICEF Internship 2023 Fully Funded:
Participants will be able to learn new skills, compete in a case competition, build a professional network, get an inside look at how to help small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organization in a fun and inclusive environment. The UNICEF Internship 2023 is fully funded, but the candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned within. The candidates will be staying at Delhi during this internship period and will be working under the guidance of a team of professionals.
UNICEF Internship Programs in 2023:
Every year, the United Nations International Children’s Education Fund launches its internship programme with the goal of accepting thoughtful and hardworking students from around the world to participate in its cause of making the world a better place to live for children worldwide, particularly those from developing and underdeveloped countries.
Steps to apply for UNICEF Internship 2023:
- A candidate is direct to UNICEF’s official website, where they can find current job openings and opportunities.
- Second, applicants should consider which position they are best suit for.
- Following the selection of opportunities, they should create their profile via the official website and submit an online recruitment profile.
- A CV and cover letter would also be attach.