With the growth and development of the Indian economy, so has the number of Best 4 Distance Learning Online Colleges in India. As per current trends, India is growing as one of the biggest outsourcing destinations in the world. Companies from all across the globe are looking for professionals who can help them bring their products closer to the consumers.
This has led to massive growth in the demand for skilled professionals capable of delivering quality services that will help the organizations function more smoothly. With this increase in the number of Best 4 Distance Learning Online Colleges in India, the quality of education offered by these colleges has become very popular across the globe. In India, Bachelor of Computer Applications and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication are the two major courses these online schools offer.
Professional Job’s By These Courses
If you are looking for a job in Information Technology, then these degrees are the best options because these professionals are required with good communication skills and computer and communication-related experience. You can expect to find several jobs in this field, and you will also get a chance to prove your proficiency in this field.
Several industries require professionals such as software designers, web designers, managers, and technical support and network engineers.
Top Courses Provided By Online College
Apart from providing a host of courses to the students such as Accounting, Bachelor of Arts in Humanities, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Applications, Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Health Science, Bachelor of Law and many more, these online colleges also provide certificate courses and diploma courses.
The courses provided by Best 4 Distance Learning Online Colleges in India are accredited and recognized by an international standard body. Therefore, once you enrol yourself in any of these colleges, you will be able to pursue your course without any hassles. Therefore, it is the perfect platform to complete your educational dreams and achieve your ambitions.
Top 4 Distance Learning Online Colleges in India
IGNOU is an online university for distance learning founded by Dr Naveen Kaushik. Dr Kaushik developed the first fully online degree program based on the IGNOU syllabus and now provides an online university with an undergraduate and postgraduate diploma. Dr Kaushik developed the first fully online degree program based on the IGNOU syllabus and now provides an online university with an undergraduate degree and postgraduate diploma.
IGNOU offers six different programs: Hospitality, Business, Criminal Justice, Economics, Environment, Human Resources Management and Information Technology. Each program is designed to give you the knowledge you need to get a job in your desired field, but online learning allows you to complete the degrees at your own pace. Dr Kaushik is an internationally known educator and consultant on education and training issues.
2. Sikkim Manipal University
Sikkim Manipal University, formerly Sikkim Manipal University of Health, Science and Technology, is a private medical university based in Gangtok, Sikkim, India. Established in 1965, the main campus is located near Manali. A small campus has been built in response to the growing needs of the region.
The students are provided with excellent education and research opportunities. In addition to this, the university offers courses in Law and Business, Education, Engineering, Health, Management, Social Sciences, Tourism and International Studies.
3. Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University Education is an associate university offering a distance learning program with regular classes scheduled on regular academic days. Dr B.R. Ambedkar, the noted thinker and literary poet, was born in Hyderabad (now in Karnataka).
After completing his graduation from the College of Engineering, he joined the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-Delhi). He pursued his degree in mechanical engineering and worked as a professor in that institute for several years. He retired from that institute in 1970 to take up teaching. Teaching at that time was a source of livelihood. Dr Ambedkar began to experiment with different mediums of imparting knowledge through distance learning, which is still prevalent today. Today, the principles of Dr B.R. Ambedkar’s teachings on economic freedom, non-violence and non-violence have found application in the present era.
4. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Since its inception in 2021, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning has offered quality education to several international students, making it very popular amongst international students looking for online distance learning in India. This online school is based in Delhi and is accredited by the CCNA. The main aim of the Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning is to provide quality education to international students to improve their language proficiency and numerical reasoning skills. The main aim of the Center is to make the learning process fun and interesting. Apart from this, the centre offers other features that help the students learn faster.
Advantages of Distance Learning
- With distance learning programs, students can complete and pursue their preferred courses from anywhere using the aid of the internet and computer.
- A higher percentage of people who enrol for distance learning are actually working individuals who are either tied up with a company or running their own business.
- For them, the convenience of studying at their own home without exerting too much effort is very enticing. But like any other mode of education, distance learning is not free from disadvantages.
Disadvantages of Distance Learning
- Some of these disadvantages may be very serious, while some may only be minor nuisances you need to prepare yourself against.
- Distance Learning is one of the most popular ways to further your education without moving house or attending expensive colleges.
- Many students find that distance learning offers them the flexibility and convenience to earn a degree while still holding down a full-time job.
- However, it has some disadvantages that you should know about before enrolling in a distance learning program.
- If you are an independent student, you may have to bear the expenses of moving house to attend your classes. You will also have to bear the expenses of buying books, supplies, and other school paraphernalia you may need.
- By knowing the pros and cons of distance learning, you will be better able to decide whether it is right for you or not.